Development happens through jobs. This simple statement sums up the enduring reality that work is the way out of poverty for poor households and that the expansion of productive and decent employment is the way economies grow and diversify. The desire for employment and livelihoods with rising incomes, dignity and respect is a development goal that speaks directly to people all over the globe.
Jobs connect people to their society and the economy. Access to safe, productive and fairly remunerated work – as a wage employee or as an own-account worker – is a key vehicle for individuals and families to gain self-esteem, a sense of belonging to a community and a way to make a productive contribution. A shift to inclusive and sustainable development will not be possible if millions of people are denied the opportunity to earn their living in conditions of equity and dignity. We have noticed that they are not meeting theses needs in many countries, which is causing greater social gap whith weaker classes.
Debemos esforzarnos para que más personas tengan acceso a un empleo digno. Porque el trabajo da dignidad a la persona. A su familia. A la sociedad.
Juan Diego Borrero
Create a new lifestyle that shares tolerance and sustainability values.
We're on a mission to give employment opportunities to people in need.
1. Focus on values: Sensitive messages.
2. Traceability: We prove every project and every ALACIMA item has a story.
3. Sustainable and fair trade production: Locally sourced organic materials, recycling, and low carbon footprint.
4. Modern designs: Fahsion garments.
5. 100% goes to build employment opportunities projects: Our shop fund our operating costs, so 100% of your money can go to the field.